Licensees and former licensees alike may register and log in to use a bundle of free electronic services through this website. These e-Services are intended to provide greener and more convenience to licensees and former licensees and include:
- submitting licence application (For individual licence application only)
- updating contact information and certain personal particulars;
- subscribing and unsubscribing publications and reminders;
- complying with certain statutory requirements under section 40 of the Estate Agents Ordinance; and
- registering CPD activities organized by the EAA and participating in e-learning activities offered by the EAA
- downloading attendance / completion certificates for CPD activities organized by the EAA.
To register for e-Services, you will need to:
- hold a valid licence or have held a valid licence within the past two years*; and
- have a mobile phone with you with the number having been provided to the EAA.
For registration or log-in, please click here. For any questions about e-Services, you may contact us at 2111 2777 (press 2, 2 after selecting language) or email us at email@example.com.
* e-Services are only available to holders of salesperson's licence and estate agent's licence (individual)