Latest update on the service of EAA Office
In order to further reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 in the community, the office of the Estate Agents Authority (“EAA”) has implemented the below special arrangement until further notice and will be further adjusted depending on the development of the epidemic:
1. Licence applicants are advised to submit their applications by post.
2. The EAA office will only handle licence applications or collection with prior appointment during normal office hours. Licence applicants or licensees must make their appointment through the EAA online booking system and then come to EAA office at the booked timeslots in time.
3. The EAA office will only accept cheque or EPS for licence fee payment. Cash would not be accepted.
4. The EAA’s services may be affected during this period. Priority will be given to licence applications and the time required for handling other tasks (e.g. printing of licences and production of estate agent cards) may thus be longer. For special cases, please contact the Licensing Section through the EAA Hotline 2111 2777 (press 2, 2 after selecting language) in advance.
5. Other enquiries or complaints against estate agents will only be handled through email or by phone.
6. The EAA encourages licensees to submit licence renewal applications through e-services on the EAA website.
7. Visitors/Licensees entering the EAA office are required to wear mask and may have to undergo body temperature check. Otherwise, the EAA has the right to refuse to provide assistance on the spot, but only handle their requests submitted in written form.
The EAA will continue to keep a close watch on the development of the situation and will announce to the public timely if there is any further change to its services.
17 March 2020