General Etiquette for Inquiry Hearings
- Bow to the Disciplinary Committee conducting Inquiry Hearing when you enter or leave the hearing room.
- Keep quiet and good order during the course of Inquiry Hearing.
- Ensure your mobile phone or pager or other beeping device is turned off or in “silent” mode before you enter the hearing room.
- Do not eat or drink inside the hearing room.
- Do not take any photograph or use any audio/visual recording devices inside the hearing room.
- Do not disclose or publish what the Disciplinary Committee conducting Inquiry Hearing has forbidden to be disclosed or published.
- Do not do anything prejudicial to Inquiry Hearing.